File a Complaint

Our goal is to achieve a standard of excellence in customer service as well as in payment processing; so let us know if you have any feedback, complaints, concerns and/or questions. To help us resolve your issue or accurately direct your comments, please make sure to include a full summary of the situation, names of any Corpay employees that were involved, and suggestions for possible solutions. All information you provide will be used in accordance with Corpay’s Privacy Policy.

Please submit your feedback to

If you have a complaint or concern pertaining to licensing and/or regulatory issues, you will find a schedule below with a list of complaint agencies by state (US only), and their contact information. That said, we strongly encourage you to first contact Corpay with your complaint, so we can rectify your problem more quickly.

Download the PDF here.


For Alaska Residents Only:

If your issue is unresolved by Corpay Mercantile Corp. (U.S.A.) at (212) 594-2200, please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities.

Formal complaints must be in writing, please download the form here:

Formal complaint forms may be submitted via:

  1. Fax: 907-465-1230
  2. Email:
  3. Mail: Division of Banking & Securities PO Box 110807 Juneau, AK 99811-0807

If you have questions regarding formal complaints, please call 907-465-2521.


If you are a California resident and if you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at, or by mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.


If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about the money transmitter – the company that sent your money – ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at: Colorado Division of Banking, 1560 Broadway, Suite 975, Denver, CO 80202, email:, website:

Download the M07 Customer Notice here.

Si usted es un residente del estado de Colorado y tiene una queja sobre el agente de envíos monetarios – la compañía que envió su dinero – todas las quejas deben de ser entregadas por escrito. Por favor llene la forma de quejas que se encuentra en el sitio web de la División Bancaria de Colorado y entregue la forma junto con los documentos que apoyen su queja por correo o por correo electrónico a la División Bancaria de Colorado al: Colorado Division of Banking, 1560 Broadway, Suite 975, Denver, CO 80202, email:, website: Descargue el aviso del cliente M07 aquí.