Funds and Institutional
With a wealth of knowledge and experience across all sizes of funds and investor classes, we create bespoke strategies to satisfy each client’s FX needs.
Expertise with private credit, venture capital and private equity
With global investors looking to international private credit, have you considered a feeder fund and offering a hedged solution? When providing private debt to overseas borrowers, structuring a hedge that can protect the initial principal as well as the coupon returns can mitigate FX risk. Further, if you are purchasing a business in foreign currency, we can assist with the currency payment, and we understand that timing of settlement is crucial. With globally held bank accounts, we are able to deliver funds to meet your investment deadlines.
- Hedging facilities for capital calls enabling managers to lock in rates when calling funds from investors
- Hedge incoming foreign-denominated dividends or investment exits, which can be important if proceeds in foreign currency occur over different times
- Take advantage of support for the operational needs of portfolio companies, tailored to the underlying business need
- Gain the ability to protect offshore investors’ funds from currency risk, be it through the main fund or the feeder fund structure
- Pay the fund manager in local currency, making global payments simplified
- Gain protection for offshore investors’ funds from currency risk
You're in good company
"Corpay reached out to me to discuss options for improving the financial performance of our portfolio companies via FX hedging. At the time, we were looking to enhance the working capital management and margins of a portfolio company that had significant FX exposure on their cost of goods sold. Working with Corpay, we were able to construct and execute on a hedging strategy that achieved these objectives while also accessing an unsecured line for our hedges. After that engagement I brought Corpay to work on several of my portfolio companies and I have been consistently impressed with their proactive service, hedging solutions and convenient payment technology."
Director, Sedulus Capital